svgaj.com offers a very transparent and simple 10 Days Return & Replacement policy.
Conditions Eligible for the Returns & Replacement Policy:
- Product must be in their original, unused condition.
- Replacement for items are subject to inspection and checking by the SVGAJ.COM team.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage will not be included under our Returns & Replacement Policy
- Product should be accompanied with Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice, packaging, documentation, lab certificates, etc
Return Policy on Loose Gemstones:
For loose gemstones, you can return the gemstone with 100% money paid for the gemstone within the 2 to 3 Day period by meeting the above conditions. Note: Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Shipping Charges are not refundable.
- Return Shipment is at customer’s cost
- Payment Gateway charges, if applicable, will not be refunded.
- Returns will take 2-3 business days to process (from the receiving date of the product at our address). Please note that the credit card company / banks may take another 0-1 Day to reflect that in your account.
Frequently Asked Questions: Returns & Replacement Policy
When does the Return Period Start?
This Period starts from the day that you received your product, as shown by our courier company records.
I bought 2 loose gemstones, I like one of them – can I return the other?
Yes, under our return policy of gemstones with 100% money back, you can indeed return the other gemstone within the 10 day period
I have lost the lab certificate and original packaging of the product. Can I still return the loose gemstone?
We usually require full original product certificate, invoices, documentations, lab certificates, packaging, documentation, discount coupons, etc. that may have accompanied the loose gemstone. But you can contact us in that situation and discuss with our team, which certificate is missing. We will also help you in that situation.
Can I return a gemstone that I purchased and got studded in a ring?
Our Returns policy clearly states that any gemstone will not get returned if it is used by you or studded in any Ring/Locket.
I am returning a loose gemstone. How should I send it?
In case you are returning or replacing a gemstone, please take the following steps:
- Contact Customer Support and get a Return Authorization
- Ensure that you keep all original objects that accompanied the gemstone like Original Product Certificate and packaging, documentation, lab certificates, discount coupons, etc.
- Pack the items carefully and send only through a reputed courier with insurance for the package. Take the courier tracking information and share with us.
- We recommend that you send the product back through ‘DTDC Plus’ service from your nearest DTDC branch. This service assures Next Business Day (NBD) delivery on priority in all metros and major cities and minimizes any risk involved relating to delays, misplace or theft.